Topic: How can i get a warcraft 3 cd key

if anyone could tell me how can i get warcraft cd key without having to pay for it cause i have allready bought one but thinking that can be used more than once (stupid from me) a friend of mine used it on his  warcraft and i couldn't use it. If anyone has one that doesnt need then please send it to orestis2011@hotmail.co.uk i would really apreciate it thnx for reading

Last edited by Orestis33 (2011-03-12 12:12)

Re: How can i get a warcraft 3 cd key

You probably aren't going to read this, but I figure I'd post it anyway.

You can find websites that sell real cheap CD keys for games like Starcraft, Diablo 2, and Warcraft 3. You then take the CD key and enter it on the Blizzard Store website, and it'll register the game to your account. You can then download the game and play it without the need for a CD. (Note - ANY Starcraft CD key is automatically registered as Starcraft Anthology, aka Starcraft + Broodwar. So don't bother getting anything other than the cheapest SC1 CD key possible.)

I used to frequent a website called g2buy.com for getting CD keys, but it appears they've since transformed into a D2 item seller exclusively. I'm sure you can find other cheap CD key sellers if you look though.

Battle Chest is only 20 bucks too. Really no excuse to need a free key with a game this old. Just go buy it.

Battle Chest is $10 at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00009 … PDKIKX0DER